How to Return a Product
Compliant with EU Directive 2011/83, which was transposed in Italy by the Legislative Decree dated December 3rd, 2013, the customer has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason.
The right of withdrawal may be exercised by the customer within 30 days of receipt of the goods purchased. The customer must notify Rensi gioielli s.r.l. of their desire to exercise this right.
Only the customer may exercise this right, or the natural person (the client), who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activities.
- The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in case of lack of certain parts of the Product: original packing, elements of the product, warranty, instruction booklets and anything else present in the original packaging.
- It is possible to exercise the right of withdraw on a single product even if the order consists of multiple products.
- You cannot exercise right of withdrawal on a single part of the product purchased.
- It is not possible to return products purchased Sealed if these are opened, like Diamonds and precious Gems sealed in their original packaging.
- Customer that have purchased with their VAT account cannot exercise right of withdrawal (these will need to make specific agreements with us).
- Within 30 days from the date of delivery of the goods, the customer must send a notice via e-mail with proof of receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating: the Order Number, the Purchase Date and reason for Return. We follow the guidelines set down by European legislation in the event the customer is resident outside the EU; We will respect the Return and Refund Times provided by individual Countries / States (if different from those in the EU).
- Once RENSI Gioielli s.r.l. receives the Email regarding the customer’s wish to exercise their right of Withdrawal from the purchase contract, the Customer Service of Rensi Gioielli s.r.l. will contact the customer via email providing information and any documentation needed to carry out the Return of the product..
- The Product must be packed accurately in its original packaging in which the parcel was received to avoid damage during shipping. The Product must be complete with everything it contained originally..
- The Free Return service has the same conditions of original shipping: above a certain value it is free of charge, while below such value we will ask a contribution for the expenses (see "Shipping Times and Costs”). In the event that, for personal reasons, you do not want to use the Return service provided by Rensi Gioielli s.r.l. with the International Express Courier which we use, we suggest you ship the returned goods by courier (of your choice), insuring the package for its value..
- The customer must ship within 15 days of receiving the email stamped “Return approved” by Rensi Gioielli s.r.l. (unless the non-EU state/country legislation says otherwise)..
- The customer has to take care of preparing the package carefully for shipping (unless other conditions, see also Shipping times and Costs , and is responsible for the product during shipment)..
- The shipment of the Returned goods is not covered by our insurance. Therefore, in case of loss, theft or other, Rensi Gioielli s.r.l. will not in any way or for any reason answer for the product, exchange the product, or apply a refund of its value. An option available to the customers is to insure the parcel directly with the Courier (the service is for an extra charge)..
- Once the goods reach Rensi Gioielli s.r.l., we will verify the integrity of the goods and the presence of all the items in support of the original product (all parcels are handles on a station with 24h video recording).
Rensi gioielli s.r.l. will refund the customer of the sum paid 100%, except in case of problems, damage, signs of use on the product, lack of some parts of the product or of its documentation.
The average refund times are 24/48 working hours once the Returned product has been received. Rensi gioielli s.r.l. carries out the refund via the same means of payment used by the customer for the initial transaction.
The Customer is solely responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than how is necessary to establish the nature, features, and working order of the goods.
To establish the nature, features, and working order of the goods, the customer should only handle and inspect them in the same manner as he would be allowed to do in a shop. As a result, the customer must handle and inspect the goods with due diligence and care.
In the event that the Returned Product is ruined, damaged or shows any signs of use, Rensi gioielli s.r.l. will determine whether to return the item to the customer (with no refunds, even partial). Alternatively, the company might apply a refund between 10% and 30% on the value of the Product Purchased (depending on the damage detected). The whole procedure will however be reported to and agreed upon with the customer, who will be updated regularly on all stages of the process.
If the product is damaged during transport, Rensi gioielli s.r.l. will inform the customer of what happened (within 24/48 working hours from receipt of the product itself) to allow the customer to immediately file a complaint and/or request a refund from the Courier (if the shipping was Value Insured). This is one of the reasons that leads us to ensure that our parcels are Well-Packed and Well-Protected, so that the products cannot suffer any damage from transport.
For this reason we ask that you keep the original packaging in which you received the product; thanks to our packaging system, we do not detect any kind of damage from transport to date.