Swatch watches are constantly and regularly renewed, creating and following the fashions of the moment, the Swiss house regularly creates 2 new collections a year: Spring-Summer collection presented in Spring, Fall-Winter collection presented in Autumn. These collections provide from time to time the total or almost total change of all the models presented previously, except for some particular References that can be kept longer if they have found considerable success.
The reference point is the Core Collection, which includes the most traditional and classic Swatch watches, or those models that have become evergreens or that have had great success in the presentations of the Spring-Summer and Fall-Winter collections. The Core Collection of Swatch watches is a “basic” series of watches that includes some models present in a stable and “indefinite” fashion, generally the classic Must, and others with slower rotation than the seasonal collections.
RensiWeb has been following this watchmaking fashion brand for many years, having followed and "loved" it over the years, as in addition to being a fashion watch, it has a good construction quality and high quality materials in reference to its segment market. In our physical Store, as in our Ecommerce, you will find a huge selection and availability of Swatch watches, all new and 100% original. Guaranteed, being in fact the Official Dealer and Distributor recognized by the Swatch Group.
Features of Swatch watches
The production of Swatch watches uses quality materials, such as quality plastics and resins, 316L stainless steel, quartz or automatic mechanical movements, all strictly Swiss Made. Thanks to the design and construction of plastic or steel cases, single block, it has made possible a good water tightness with a standard of minimum resistance, on all models, declared of 3 Bar (30 m.) cases has been equipped with a screw cap made of stainless steel (except for the Skin series), which allows a watertight seal and at the same time an extreme ease of operation in order to change the battery.
The prices or price ranges of Swatch watches for women and men, generally all watch collections have quartz movement (the only exception is the Sistem51 collection, which uses Automatic Mechanical movements), have average indicative prices starting from around € 50,00 up to about € 200,00. Some exceptions may be present for Swatch watches presented in Limited Edition.
Swatch watch collections
Over the years we have seen the presentation of watches, which have marked the history of modern world watchmaking.
Here are some of the Swatch watch collections, which everyone will remember, which have left their mark on all of us and in the world of modern watchmaking:
- Gent Collection: the classic “standard” Swatch watches, the first the best known, the one who started the history of Swatch; with case size from mm. 34.
- Gent Lady Collection: the classic “standard” Swatch women's watches, the first the best known Swatch mini watches, started history together with the Gent; with case size from mm. 25.
- New Gent Collection: the classics updated in size, but they are “standard” Swatch watches, which follow the “Gent” philosophy; with case size from mm. 41.
- Scuba Collection: the first Swatch watches with a water resistance of 20 Bar, a rotating bezel.
- Pop Collection: patterned watches, with removable, stretch, interchangeable fabric strap; with case size from mm. 45.
- Beat Collection: first Swatch watch with digital display.
- Snowpass Collection: Swatch watch with Cip NFC that allowed ski enthusiasts to use the Ski-pass in a smart way.
- Irony Collection: Swatch watches for men and unisex, with one-piece steel case; with case size from mm. 43.
- Irony Medium Collection: Swatch women's watches, with one-piece steel case; with case size from mm. 33.
- Irony Lady Collection: Swatch women's watches, with one-piece steel case; with case size from mm. 25.
- Skin Collection (plastic): ultra-thin watches, among the flattest in the world, very light and almost imperceptible; with case size from mm. 34.
- New Skin Collection (plastic): ultra-thin watches, updated dimensions, among the flattest in the world, very light and almost imperceptible; with case size from mm. 37.
- Skin Irony Collection: ultra-flat steel watches, among the thinnest in the world, oeso very low; with case size from mm. 38.
- Touch Collection: digital unisex Swatch watches, adjustment via digital Touch screen, with monobloc case; with case width from mm. 39.
History of Swatch Watches
Swatch watches were born from the mind of Nicolas G. Hayek, founder of The Swatch Group, one of the largest Swiss watchmaking groups in the world, who wanted to create a watch entirely produced in Switzerland, with a very low cost, while maintaining Swiss precision and quality, a fashionable and colorful product that would innovate the traditional "vision" of Swiss watch production.
Thus was born in 1983 Swatch, wristwatches with plastic case and strap, essential, practical, single block, which turned out to be very efficient and durable. Their construction structure allowed a good seal of water and dust, which allowed these watches to be used by a very large audience for any use.
Nicolas G. Hayek, had a watch designed with a simplified construction structure, which included 51 components against the minimum of 91 expected up to that time. Creating colorful and youthful collections, which could meet the taste of a large public.
The project was so successful that sales grew exponentially, reaching the milestone of 100 million pieces in 1991. These Swatch watches, thanks to their variety, imagination and originality, also won the taste of many well-known personalities and artists of world renown.
How to buy a Swatch watch on RensiWeb
We work our best to try to provide maximum security and tranquility to the customer, to make them have an Easy and Simple shopping experience. On the RensiWeb Ecommerce site, we only sell 100% New and Original products, with an official guarantee recognized by the manufacturer's Service Centers. Express shipping, insured on value, well cared for and packaged.
It is very easy to buy Swatch watches, go to the Watches category, scroll through the available models or use the convenient filter to choose with your personal preferences, you can make the selection of products suited to your needs and tastes. Add to Cart and in a few steps, in a short time, you will be able to complete and pay for the purchase made.
For any need or assistance our Customer Support is always available. Once the purchase has been made, our Guide How to Adjust a Watch may be useful, in a few steps it will help you understand how to adjust your watch if instead you want to change the watch battery yourself, it could be useful How to change a watch battery - Quick and easy guide.